As we all know that the whole world is going through a very bad situation at this time. The coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) is spreading its foot rapidly throughout the country. As a result, thousands of people died of coronavirus pandemic.
According to the latest data from the World Health Organization,11,220,009 cases of coronavirus infection have been confirmed in 212 countries of the world so far.
As of now, no vaccine could be formulated for the COVID-19. But the scientists are constantly engaged in developing its vaccine. So, we should take precautions until the vaccine is developed.
Stay at home, protect yourself and others from COVID-19.
It is time to take precautions. Take care of your health and protect yourself and others by following precautions:
Wash hands Frequently
Clean your hands at least 20 seconds with an alcohol-based sanitizer or wash them with soap and water. It kills the viruses that may be on your hand.最爱章子怡无弹窗全文阅读_最爱章子怡最新章节免费阅读,野比玉子最新章节_野比玉子最新章节
Maintain at least 3 feet distance between yourself and anyone, especially those who are coughing or sneezing. Social distancing is necessary because any person may infect with coronavirus, and he can also infect others while coughing and sneezing.
Avoid touching your face
Avoid touching your face because it may save you from the coronavirus. We do not know which object or surface is infected with the virus. If we touch such an object or surface where the virus is the presence, it can infect us. The infected hands may transfer the virus to our eyes, mouth, and nose. The virus enters in our body and makes us sick.
Practice respiratory hygiene
Ensure that you are following good respiratory hygiene. It means to cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or bent elbow. After using the tissue, throw it in the dustbin or destroy it. Do not use a tissue again and again. Using this precaution, you can protect the people around you.
Along with the above take the following precautions also:
- We should avoid physical contact (shake hand, hug, etc.) when greeting. Greet people with a wave, nod, or a bow.
- Avoid close contact with the people who are sick and maintain at least 1-meter distance.
- Every day, clean frequently touched objects (door handle, remote, switch, etc.) with a household cleaning spray or wipe. Stay at home if you are feeling ill.
- If you feel difficulty in breathing, take medical help immediately.
- Neither do you go to anyone's house nor let anyone come to your house.
- Wear a mask if you are going to a crowded place.
- Avoid parties, travel, gathering, etc.
Precautions if someone feels unwell in your family
Doctors recommend home care if someone is feeling unwell like fever, cough, ache, difficulty in berating, or anyone waiting for the test report. Even if a person is not a COVID-19 positive, but he is coughing and sneezing, should isolate himself. Isolation prevents spreading the virus. To protect others in the community should take the following precautions:
- The person who is ill should stay at home and keep himself apart until the report comes.
- If the report is positive, then seek medical attention.
- If you are going out of the house for treatment, maintain the distance of at least 3 feet from others.
- Inform the local health department and people who were around the sick person.
- Use separate bedding, towel, cloths, blanket, glasses, cups, dishes, soap, and other eating utensils, etc. After using, wash these utensils with hot water.
- Use a separate room and washroom.
- Wear a mask so that the virus does not affect others.
- Follow the instructions implemented by the government.
- As much as possible, keep away from other people and pets in your home.
- Do not let children go to the patient.
- Clean the gadgets used by the sick person before other family members use them.
Top 50 Coronavirus (Covid-19) Infected Countries LIVE Update
|Country||Total Cases||Total Deaths||Total Recovery|
| Saudi Arabia||201,801||1,802||140,614|
| South Africa||177,124||2,952||86,298|
| Dominican Republic||35,148||775||18,392|